Week 7: Ins and Outs of Group Work

10:57


This week's task was to start getting to grips with the project brief. I suggested to my group after class one day that we should start to build a profile on each other based on our findings online. However, I believe that this may be a flawed approach, even though it seems to be what other groups have started to do. 

I believe it is flawed because my name is an uncommon one and it is relatively easy to find information on me online, which is a scary thought, but an easy task for my group to fulfil. A simple search brings up all events I've attended, projects I've worked on and anything that has my name attached to it. 

We have to work through these issue and plan a structure to our presentation that fulfils the brief and answers any questions that may come into play over the course of this project,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images