Week 8: More Group Work

11:20


I'm finding it difficult to find any information on my group online due to the vast amount of Google articles on people with similar names. I can find Joe's website, but that's the only thing I can find, and I already knew the URL. Dan proved even more difficult to research, which I had already anticipated. 

We've been using Facebook to keep in touch, although Joe had to create a fake profile in order to participate. It's a great mode of communication, but our main challenge is getting everyone in the same place at the same time. We all have conflicting schedules and my personal workload has been getting particularly heavy in the last few weeks. I feel like this could be solved by comparing class times and perhaps doing our own work and meeting for a very brief and convenient time to share our work.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images