Week 10: Playtime & Does Groupwork Ever End?

08:52

This week we all got very distracted and John taught us how to build things and I made a giant burrito that I got stuck in then I turned it into a portal and basically that's what happened in class this week. Here are some snaps.





I made John promise not to remove it but I feel like he will and that's the day I give up on art.

Anyway, in terms of the group work, we're trundling along nicely. We've split up the work into bite-sized chunks and we're using the typeface I designed that Joe found when Googling my name for the title screens. I'm excited to see what everyone else comes up with as it's a very open-ended brief and really you could go anywhere with it.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I didn't have the heart to remove your portal, Poilin, so it remains in DIT... for the foreseeable future!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images