Week 1: Introduction

13:26


My name is Poilination and this the blog I've created to log my thoughts and experiences on SecondLife. I'm excited to start getting into SecondLife over the course of this module. I hope to make new friends and learn more about this virtual environment and new learning techniques. I'm glad that, in this digital age, the 'classroom' concept is advancing along with our innovative technologies. I look forward to contributing to class discussions and to the world I create for myself, and I hope that I'll broaden my horizons and expand my knowledge in doing so.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Poilination, well done on getting your blog up an running so promptly. Good to see you also created the 'about' page and a pic of the first class meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to reading your reflections as the weeks progress. Welldone on getting started.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images