Week 9: Content Creation and Copyright

08:35


This week my group has started to buck up a little in terms of finding specific angles and choosing how to structure our presentation. At the minute we are considering using video, but John mentioned that video in SL can be unpredictable at times, so we would have to use YouTube. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little uncomfortable with the prospect of having a video of me talking about group projects and people I know up on YouTube, so I'll probably make it a private video and share the link with the class. 

I found the readings on copyright to be both concerning and peculiar. There seems to be no strict system for copyrighting in Ireland and the whole thing is just a big blurry blob of a grey area. I find the archaic method of mailing your work to yourself and keeping it in the sealed envelope absolutely bemusing and I feel that this is an area that should be looked at in more detail, and efforts should be made to improve or maybe to rethink these systems entirely.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images